PRIVACY NOTICE – Cheshire and Wirral Maths Hub
From time to time we email you information about professional events which we are organising and,
less often, we make you aware of our services as event organisers.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) regarding the use of data on individuals, we are providing information to you about why and how we contact you, and your rights in relation to any information we hold on you.
The key points are set out below:
1. The lawful basis on which we hold your contact information is ‘legitimate interest’, on the grounds that we are undertaking reasonable commercial activity with minimal invasion of privacy, in relation to services which we believe may benefit your professional work.
2. The information which we hold about you relates to your business role, and our contact with you is via business email.
3. You can at any point contact us (see below) to ask us what information we hold on you, and we will provide a copy of that information to you free of charge, providing it is a reasonable request.
4. We do not sell, give, or otherwise pass on any of our data to any other organisations, with the exception of delegate lists (which require consent at the time of requesting them) at events, and delegate details provided to our client where we run the event on their behalf. Booking will always state who information is shared with and provide you with a choice of whether you want to opt out of a delegate list being shared.
5. For some DfE grant funded activity, we will need to make returns to DfE as a condition of the grant awarded. All participants will be made aware of this at the time of booking and can at that point decide whether to withdraw or participate.
The option to unsubscribe will always be included in any email we send you. If you do not wish us to contact you in future, please email us at: